I love the Yellow Splash Necklace for many reasons:
- Just a splash of yellow!
- White and yellow are such a refreshing color combination
- You can wear with so many outfits and get multiple uses from this one necklace!
This outfit below focus on white as the primary color with black as the secondary. With the Yellow Splash Necklace I am able to add a 3rd accent color and it gives just enough interest. As you can tell I am on the pale side, so yellow is not my best color. However, this necklace gives just a hint of yellow adding the perfect touch to this outfit.
You can see that this necklace works well with a scoop neckline. It would also work on a high collar or boat neckline where it would rest on the shirt, as well as a V-neck highlighting the plunging neckline.
Other Outfit Ideas:
- A yellow blouse or skirt to play up the yellow (Spring Afternoon)
- A Black V-neck blouse and Jeans (Night on the Town)
- Black Pencil Skirt with Floral Blouse (Office or Date Night)
What outfit would you wear with this necklace? Let me know by commenting below!
If you are interested in this necklace you can click the image or get it from my Store!
Thanks for reading!