My husband and I love to travel! It was clear when we met he wanted a travel buddy and we have now created a travel family.
Where are you going on your next trip? Whether you are going for a couple of days or a month, or its for fun or business you will need to pack some jewelry.
Here are my top 7 tips to help you pack your jewelry when traveling:
1. Use a button to hook your earrings through.
This will keep them together in your jewelry bag.
2. Never pack your jewelry in the luggage you plan to check.
I have had my bag rummaged through, and some of my jewelry was stolen!
3. Use Press & Seal wrap to keep your necklaces from getting tangled.
4. Use the ring bar in the jewelry roll for a different reason.
If you have a jewelry roll, like me, I use the ring bar for necklaces. I take it off hang the necklaces and then drop them in the large pocket . It helps keep the necklaces straight and untangled. I use this for simple pendant, shorter necklaces.
5. Put your small rings or things in a week pill-box.
Since you might use the ring bar now for necklaces, use a pill box for your rings and small earrings.
6. Wear what you can!
Layering is in fashion. Just leave time at security to take it all off. This is also a great option for a shorter trip or those pieces that are very special to you. That leads me into my next tip…
7. Only take jewelry that would not devastate you if it was lost or stolen.
This is pretty self explanatory… leave your special heirloom pieces at home. It is the safest place for them.
I hope you have a wonderful next trip! Be sure to take your jewelry with you and bookmark these tips to help you pack.
Do you need help accessorizing an outfit? I would love to help you design a custom piece just for you! Set up your free consultation here—-> My Calendar
(Updated on June 9, 2018)