[Trick & Treat] 5 Fashion Tricks that are NOT about what you are wearing!
October is all about the transition into Fall, Halloween and Trick-or-Treating. If you have been visiting then you know that Trick & Treat is my theme! Every Thursday this month I have been posting this series of Tricks for Bridal, Fashion, Beauty, Accessorizing, and a special jewelry trick as well as ways to treat yourself.
There is so much information out there about fashions tips. I wanted to make sure to give you something a little different. So here are some tips about fashion that don’t have to do with what you are wearing. So read on…
1. When shopping for a wedding dress or another big-event outfit go to the store with makeup on, proper undergarments, and your hair semi-done to get a better sense of how it’ll look. I promise it will be a little more pleasant. (I know I said this in the bridal post but it bears repeating)
2. When getting jeans shortened, always ask your tailor to reattach the original hem. It may cost extra, but it’s worth it. (This reminds me, I need to get some things hemmed)
3. Hem your shirts to hit the middle of your zipper. This will be a far more flattering length for those tops that seem to be like dresses.
4. Freeze jeans inside a plastic bag for two days to zap odor without running them through the washing machine. (I did not know this one!)
5. Use PVC pipe or mailing tubes to organize scarves or belts in a drawer
6. Use rubber bands to keep your garments from falling off!
1. Take a class or buy a “How To” book on something you have been wanting to learn more about.
2. Go somewhere in your city that you have NEVER done that tourists ALWAYS do!
3. Throw a party just for the fun of it!
Well I hope you have found some unique and useful tips today! Check out the other tricks and treats in the series:
[Trick & Treat] 5 Fashion Tricks
Beauty…Coming Next Week!
Have any tricks or ways to treat that you would like to add? Leave a comment below!
Other source: Fashion Tips