October is all about the transition into Fall, Halloween and Trick-or-Treating. If you have been visiting then you know that Trick & Treat is my theme! Every Thursday this month I have been posting this series of Tricks for Bridal, Fashion, Beauty, Accessorizing, and a special jewelry trick as well as ways to treat yourself.
Here is the last installment of the Trick & Treat series. Today we are talking beauty.
- Invest in silk or satin pillowcases to keep your hair from breaking during the night. (They also keep your skin looking smoother than rough cotton cases!)
- Read the Curly Girl Handbook! Even if you don’t have curly hair, the rules of shampooing still apply! I have never had better hair days than after using this method.
- Mascara trick from Girl Loves Glam. This is awesome!
- Sleep on your back to keep from wrinkling your face. Sounds weird I know…but experts say that you can increase and deepen the wrinkling of your facial skin by sleeping on your stomach or side.
- Here is my favorite tip: Be Yourself!! Stop comparing your beauty to the beauty of others. Let your personality shine. The happier you are, the more radiant you will look. You can check out this course I am taking called Dress Your Truth.
- To be happy…Do something you absolutely love that you don’t get to do often!
- Try something new. I really want to go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride. What do you want to try?
- Pull out the photo album and reminisce about your loved ones, the places you have been, and the things you have done.
- Then send a card (yes, snail mail) to someone you haven’t talked to in awhile for no reason other than to say hi! You will feel better and so will the recipient.
Well I hope you have found some unique and useful tips today! Check out the other tricks and treats in the series:
[Trick & Treat] 5 Beauty Tricks and How to Treat Yourself
*These are tips I am sharing freely. I do receive a small reward from Dressing Your Truth if you choose to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by!