My Creative Chaos
Hey there, They other day I had my desk cleared off and ready to work. I am trying to be more organized about working on one thing at a time, however, it didn’t work this week. I just got back from a trip to the Gem Faire, you can find out more here. This means that my mind is moving in a million directions at the speed of light with all the thoughts and ideas about what I will make with all my fantastic stuff! I fell in love with the one strand of beads made from Spiny Oyster, you can see the beginnings of my necklace at the bottom of the picture above. But the purpose of this post is to show you how my crazy creative mind works:
- I fall in love with a particular item so I pull it out
- While I am doing that I see something else and get a flash of what I can do with it, so I pull that out
- The cycle continues
- I wind up with piles of beads, strands, spacers and chain all over my desk.
- I finally pick one to focus on and need to pull out more to work on that particular project.
- So my desk ends up looking like the picture above
- I get crazy frustrated because I can’t find what I am looking for or I have too many ideas all fighting each other at the same time
No matter what I do I can’t seem to change the way that I work. Do you do something like this? Do you start with the best of intentions and wind up back in the routine or habit you were trying to avoid? Now I can’t be to hard on myself, because I do get stuff made, and this one turned out SOOOO good!! So check back on Thursday to see my progress pics and my final product. You will even get a chance to help me name it!!