Have you attended a Bridal Fair yet? If so, how many? Is your head reeling just thinking about it?
Well I have attended a few as a jewelry vendor and here is what I can see from the vendor point of view that can help you out!
1. Stickers. Bring stickers with your name, address, email address and phone number. Don’t be afraid to give them out to the vendors that you had a spark with. Let them follow up with you. It takes the stress off of you trying to contact them all.
2. Entourage! Bring a friend, a mom, or even your fiancé (if he is going to be helpful). You need the support and they can help you out by carrying all the stuff (brochures, flyers, business cards, goody bags, magazines, samples…etc) you are going to receive.
3. Pictures! Bring a picture of your dress, or any details or ideas you have planned so far.
4. More Stickers! Bring any kind of stickers you like (stars, happy faces, etc…) and while you are talking to a vendor you like, put a sticker on the flyer or business card they give you. That way when you go back through your stuff a week later, you will have something to remind you about who you had a connection with.
5. Homework! Aftewards, when the vendors do call and you have decided you don’t want their services, tell them. We only want to help you if you want our help. Telling the vendor that you have gone another direction or you are just not interested means they will stop contacting you. It will save YOU unnecessary and intruding phone calls and emails.
I hope these tips will save you some headaches!
Do you have any tips you could add?
If you know any brides that can benefit from this post please feel free to share!!
Thanks for stopping by!