I’m Emily Wilke — and as you’ve might have guessed, creating stunning jewelry for brides and daily fashion wear is my favorite thing ever.
My passion is making sure the accessories you take time to put on are the true icing on the cake and make you feel a-maze-ing!
:: I’ve got 24+ years worth of jewelry making skills. (Wait what?) I starting making jewelry when I was 9 years old and clearly it’s just something I can’t give up.
:: I’ve been featured on the Good Day Sacramento morning show as well as glossy magazines like Real Weddings and Sacramento Bride and Groom.
:: My clients regularly tell me that not only did they love their jewelry and feel amazing wearing it, but they received complements on their jewelry all night long. One bride even said it was the last thing she took off!
And when I’m not bending wire, cutting chain or designing a tiara — you can find me cuddling with my 2 kids and two cats, sneaking away for wine tasting with my hubby, working on my kids scrapbooks (I’m not only a bead hoarder, but a paper hoarder too) and I almost always have a coffee in hand.
If you’ve just GOT to know more, read on.
- Crime dramas, the Game Show Network and Football Movies are my favs when I need to zone out.
- Unfortunately, I can’t tan because I am super pasty – I am English, Swedish, German and Scottish.
- My BFA in is Interior Design and I have a Credential to teach high school Home Economics and have never officially had a job in either field.
- I have been to France, Greece, England, Turkey, Italy, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, and Hawaii!
- I had my gallbladder removed at 22 by Dr. Gutman. (Say it out loud….)
- The only books I read are business and fashion books. A business and two young kids keep me really busy.
- I love to listen to the comedy station on Pandora while I am working in my jewelry studio. I love of creating and laughing all at one time. What a pleasure!
- I was a cheerleader (song girl) in high school. We were the dancers with the pom-poms. Go Panthers!
- I learned how to tie my shoes when I was two! That’s some good fine motor skills. 😉
- My husband is my soulmate! He even let me pick out my own engagement ring!
Ready to grab a coffee and play with some jewelry? It is seriously fun to design your own! Contact me at emily@styleavenuestudios for a one-on-one consultation.