20 Thoughtful Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
Hey Bridal Beauty!
You have been planning your perfect wedding day and your bridesmaids and maid of honor have been there to help you with whatever you need. It’s time to start thinking about what you are going to get them for their bridal party gifts. The gifts aren’t just to thank them for helping you with the wedding, but to show them how much you appreciate their friendship.
I have started a list of some bridal party gift ideas to help you start:
- Totes with their initials
- Jewelry travel roll
- Set of thank you cards or blank cards they can use as stationery
- Personalized mug with picture of the two of you
- iTunes or Starbucks card
- Spa or Massage gift card
- Engraved lipsticks
- Group picture with signature quotes
- Calendar with pictures of your adventures for each month
- Nice pens and a journal with the first entry from you
- CD or MP3 compilation
- Monogramed Robes
- Coin purse
- Your favorite book
- Movie tickets
- Bottle of Wine with glasses or wine charms
- Beauty bag with a nail polish set
- Movie night with a free babysitting coupon (if your girls have kids)
- Photo book of you two
- Custom bridesmaid jewelry
I hope this list has got your juices flowing. Of course I would love to help you save time and effort by creating custom handmade bridesmaid jewelry for your girls. For more information on how I can help you visit the Brides section of our website.
Thanks for stopping by!