Along with my everyday jewelry line you can commission custom jewelry pieces. This option is great for brides and their bridal party, prom goers, or anyone wanting a special piece for a special outfit. Whether it is a piece for a special occasion or a pair of earrings you want to wear everyday, this is a fun and great way to get exactly what you want.
Here is a list of what a custom jewelry consultation will include.
- We will discuss your needs and desires.
- I will review any pictures you bring (examples of jewelry or specific elements you like, the outfit, wedding dress or bridesmaid dress that it will complement)
- I will ask clarifying questions that will define your style and help me create a design
- We will complete a Scope of Work Worksheet that outlines the specifics of the order
- I will do a sketch of the design
- I will give you an estimate (unless it requires research)
- You will have a chance to review and decide if you want to move forward in commissioning me to make the custom piece(s)
- If you decide to proceed, we will sign a Contract for Custom Jewelry Services
- A 50% deposit will be due for the work to commence